About Us & More
When I started creating natural skin care products, it wasn’t because I was looking for a hobby or an income stream. It was out of simple necessity.
My son has eczema and I spent hundreds of dollars on skincare products to try and treat his skin. They weren’t working, and I was also concerned with the ingredients in these products. As a result, I started out making all natural body butter, progressed to soap making, and the rest is history.
I quickly realized that I wasn’t the only person looking for high-quality, natural skin care products, so I founded Metanoia By Chikaya with the push and support of family and friends.
Because all items are made to order, All sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges.
- If a product misbehaves dues to a lack of oversight on our part; a refund will be considered on a conditional basis.
- If product contains an allergen please alert Metanoia By Chikaya directly BEFORE purchase of all allergies to better accommodate. If this is not done so then you relinquish all liability from Metanoia By Chikaya.
- We do not offer refunds or replacements for stolen packages so please ensure your package is delivered to a safe location. We do not do signature confirmations for package delivery.
- We ship all of our packages through USPS and on rare occasions there will be slow delivery. We do not offer refunds for delayed packages.If a package appears to be lost in the mail, we wait 2 weeks from the date of shipping before refunding or sending replacements.
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- By purchasing products made by Metanoia By Chikaya you accept the responsibility of consulting a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition or any interactions our ingredients may have with medications you may be taking.
- Because our products contain Fragrance oil and Essential oils these ingredients may cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Metanoia By Chikaya is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is always recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- If product contains an allergen please alert Metanoia By Chikaya before purchase directly of all allergies to better accommodate. If this is not done so then you relinquish all liability from Metanoia By Chikaya.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
- Please avoid contact with eyes and do not eat.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information:
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.